10 reasons to choose coXistence soaps...
1. Leaping Bunny and PeTA approved members which means cruelty-free -- no animal testing is ever done, thus never causing any suffering or pain to animals. Also Handcrafted Soap & Cosmetic Guild member & insured soap maker.
2. All glycerin is retained in the final bar. Glycerin is a natural by-product in the soap making process and large corporations separate the glycerin to sell it to higher end cosmetics companies for anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle creams and lotions. This means that all the moisturizing and skin-loving glycerin is available in each bar ensuring a delightful & nourishing experience for your skin
3. Locally handmade in Middletown, CT, supporting local artisans instead of corporate giants. We cannot name the companies for legal reasons but you know them!
4. Made without synthetic or chemical detergents that can have harming or drying effects on the skin
5. Made with sustainable palm oil, or palm-free recipes. Our soaps do NOT contribute to the extinction of the Sumatran orangutans, rhinos, tigers or elephants in Malaysia and Indonesia, where 90% of the world’s palm oil is obtained
6. Vegan, meaning no animal ingredients or by-products are ever used in production, such as lard or tallow. The exception to this rule are soaps using fragrance oils to scent the soaps. While some only use essential oils, others use fragrance oils which are not tested on animals by our company but may have been by companies years ago during creation. For a true vegan soap, please select soaps that use only essential oils to scent the soaps, or those that have no scent at all. Examples are Dead Sea Mud, Green Tea & Sage, Lavender, Lemon Chiffon, Citrus Mint, Garden Spearmint, Tea Tree and Coco-Castile
7. Soap can never be 100% organic as sodium hydroxide or water are not considered organic per the FDA, however, certified organic ingredients make up roughly 60-70% of the composition and are used whenever possible
8. All packaging is made from 100% recycled material and therefore are 100% biodegradable too
9. You can pronounce and spell each ingredient on the soap labels
10. Company owner volunteers at a local animal shelter weekly, while also donating soaps to the Middletown, CT Social Services department to share with the community and less fortunate
If you have suggestions, questions or comments, please use the contact form below. We respond to all inquiries within 1-2 business days.
**We do not wholesale soaps at this time. We will take custom orders for specific formulations. Please note that custom orders may take up to 8 weeks to fulfill, as the curing process takes 6 weeks itself.
If you would rather send us snail mail instead of using the contact form or email, pleasesend to coXistence soaps, llc, 770 Newfield Street, Suite 6, Middletown, CT 06457.
Consumer Ratings & Feedback - Enter Yours!
2017 coXistence soaps llc